Bad Boy Training Series Defender BJJ Gi
Please log in to view prices
Designed for the enthusiastic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athletes, the Bad Boy Training Series Defender BJJ Gi benefits from a lightweight and highly resistant Pearl Weave fabric. Made with specifically selected premium cotton, the Bad Boy Training Series Defender Gi is built to follow you in the most intensive training sessions, time after time.
Its ultra-lightweight 350 grams per square meter fabric density allows a full range of motion, velocity and robustness. Perfectly adapted for training in warmer weather, this BJJ training gi will be a serious asset if you need help at weighing in. Anatomical triple stitching and Eva foam collar complete the jacket to offer perfect balance between comfort and sturdiness.
- 100% Ultra-soft cotton for superior comfort
- Ultra-lightweight 350gsm Pearl Weave fabric
- Pre-shrunk for optimal fit
- Eva foam collar
- Triple stitching in strategic stress points
- Reinforced splits and extra thick lapels for durability
- Bad Boy BJJ patches embroidered on shoulders, chest and neck
- 8oz Rip Stop
- Reinforced stitching on key stress points
- Bad Boy BJJ patch embroidered on hip