EVERYTHINGMMA understands that there may come a time where you need to return a product you have purchased from us. We want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
EVERYTHINGMMA will offer a refund / exchange on most products purchased either online or in-store. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us within 7 days. Items that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to you. Returns outside of the 7 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of EVERYTHINGMMA and will only be refunded as a credit note.
Exchange or Refund is required
You can seek a refund under certain circumstances, commonly referred to as the right to repair, replacement or refund. Cases in which a refund would be in order include those where the goods;
- have a fault you could not have known about at the time of purchase,
- does not work in the way you were lead to believe it would work, or
- does not match the sample that you were shown.
We may offer to repair exchange or provide a credit note/gift voucher for the goods subject to the agreement. If the goods are not repairable, we may be able to replace or refund the item. We exchange or refund products if you present your Tax Invoice, Credit Card or EFTPOS receipt in any of the above circumstances.
We are legally entitled to offer to exchange the goods, or provide you with a gift voucher. However, in the above situations, if you are totally dissatisfied with the exchange option, a refund will be given in the form of payment as shown on your Tax Invoice or Receipt.
No Exchange or Refund Required
There is no legal responsibility to exchange or refund when;
- you have simply changed your mind about the goods,
- goods were damaged after you bought them (however, where goods are damaged because of a fault that was in the goods when they were purchased, an exchange or refund is in order as described above), or
- you have no proof of purchase (i.e. you do not have your Tax Invoice or Receipt).
In the situation of no proof of purchase, EVERYTHINGMMA will;
- give a refund in the form of a credit note, and
- you must accept the price of the item on the day it is returned.
More information on refunds can be obtained from the relevant state authorities listed below:
- VICTORIA: Consumer Affairs Victoria 1300 55 81 81
- NEW SOUTH WALES: Office of Fair Trading NSW (02) 9895 4943
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA: Department of Consumer and Employment Protection 1300 30 40 54
- QUEENSLAND: Office of Fair Trading QLD 1300 65 80 30
- NORTHERN TERRITORY: Consumer and Business Affairs NT 1800 01 93 19
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA: Office of Consumer and Business Affairs (08) 8204 9777
Product Warranty applies to physical goods, and only physical goods, purchased from EVERYTHINGMMA. The Product Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, EVERYTHINGMMA will replace or upgrade, at no charge, products that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Where the product can not be replaced or upgraded, a credit will be issued.
The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from EVERYTHINGMMA is 180 days from the date of purchase.
To obtain a warranty service, you must first contact EVERYTHINGMMA to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.